- Getting Started
- Event Schedule & Results
- Register or Volunteer
- School League (WIOL)
- Winter Orienteering Series
- Ultimate Orienteer Series
- Choose Your Adventure Series
- The Bog Slog!
- Contacts & Club Info
- Log in
Local Park Associations
Healthy local park associations play a vital communication role. When properly informed about the true environmental footprint of orienteering and upcoming events, these associations can both advise course setters about specific sensitive areas to mark off limits on the map and offer their members an opportunity to explore their entire park up to once a year in a recreational, sustainable way.
These are the known park associations for our typically used orienteering venues. If your association is not listed, and you feel that your park would be a good partner with us in promoting and safeguarding your park, please contact our mapping coordinator:
- Bridle Trails Park. Bridle Trails Park Foundation.
- Finn Hill Park. Finn Hill Neighborhood Alliance
- Lincoln Park. Friends of Lincoln Park.
- Lord Hill Park. Friends of Lord Hill Regional Park.
- Luther Burbank Park. Friends of Luther Burbank Park (Joe Wallace, president).
PO Box 552, Mercer Island, WA 98040-0552
- Magnuson Park. Magnuson Enviornmental Stewardship Alliance (MESA).
- Marymoor Park. Friends of Marymoor Park.
- Seward Park. Friends of Seward Park.
- St. Edward State Park. Friends of St. Edward State Park.
- Volunteer Park. Friends of the Conservatory.