- Getting Started
- Event Schedule & Results
- Register or Volunteer
- School League (WIOL)
- Winter Orienteering Series
- Ultimate Orienteer Series
- Choose Your Adventure Series
- The Bog Slog!
- Contacts & Club Info
- Log in
At any orienteering meet, you’ll see the diversity of the local orienteering community: hikers and speed runners, solo participants and groups of friends and family—sometimes up to three generations, participating together or individually in the same event, united by a common interest in navigating with a map. These are the type of outgoing people who appreciate a challenge, get excited by the immersive experience of discovering the hidden natural wonders of a park, and can find enjoyment in the Pacific Northwest outdoors all year long. Welcome to the orienteering community.
Here, you'll find the additional information to get even more out of orienteering:
- Join the club as a member to qualify for meet participation discounts.
- Get Yahoo Group notices about the status of upcoming meets and find carpooling opportunities.
- Give back to the community by being one of the volunteers who help make our meets happen.
- Connect with other orienteering clubs.
- Discover local park associations that help us remain good environmental stewards of our meet venues.
- See what mapped orienteering venues we currently have...and occasionally need help updating.
- See how the club and its members have been in the news.
- 2014 orienteering event calendar