- Getting Started
- Event Schedule & Results
- Register or Volunteer
- School League (WIOL)
- Winter Orienteering Series
- Ultimate Orienteer Series
- Choose Your Adventure Series
- The Bog Slog!
- Contacts & Club Info
- Log in
Since its start in 1979, Cascade Orienteering Club (COC) has helped individuals, families, and schools discover enjoyment of the outdoors through the sport of orienteering. Along the way, COC has created detailed maps of dozens of orienteering venues, working closely with land managers to understand and adapt to environmental requirements. We have nurtured a student orienteering league that routinely grows national champions, managed the Ultimate O and Winter O event series for adult competitors, and created popular signature events (such as the Bog Slog, Vampire O, and MoboGoGlobo) for recreational fun. All events are open to newcomers.
Here is the basic information about Cascade Orienteering Club:
- Contact club officers with feedback or ideas about how to make the club even better.
- Read the club minutes for details on recent board decisions and upcoming plans.
- Read the club bylaws to understand how the club works as a 501c3 non-profit.
- Read club policies: mapping payment, map distribution, map posting, stipends for meet directors/course setters, volunteer points and stipends, meet map standards, map credits, map sharing between clubs, map sharing with other organizations, life membership, background checks, equipment rental, fund raising.
- Read the privacy statement to understand how COC manages and protects personal information.
- Media kit. Interested in writing a story about orienteering in the Northwest? Use this link to request a kit with useful background information.
For information about COC-designed clothing, see the volunteer catalog.
Need past results from the old web site? It's still available, but is no longer updated.